THIS MOZO IS NOW SOLD.
The Asher "Mozo" guitar is a design collaboration between Bill Asher and Jason Mozersky, Ben Harper's guitarist. It is a custom electric guitar inspired by the 1960s stack knob Jazz Bass, Strat and Telecaster.
It blends qualities from some pretty cool vintage guitars, including the headstock shape, which is from one of Ben Harpers 1920's Knutsen Hawaiian guitars.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: swamp ash
- NECK: ¼-sawn maple
- NECK SHAPE: Soft V
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: Indian rosewood
- PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan custom shop "Mozo"
- CONTROLS: stack knob
- BRIDGE: Glendale
- FINISH: Burgundy Mist nitro lacquer
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs
- CASE: vintage cream G & G hard-shell
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- PRICE: $3700
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.